Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Morning




 Saturday, six O'clock in the morning. The sun is up, the birds are 'beating down my doors" because the feeders are empty. I love this time of day. I can get up, or if I want to, just snuggle back down for a few.
But this morning, the sun shining in my bedroom window won't take 'no' for an answer.
First thing to do is to satisfy my feathered friends, feed Abby,my Golden Retriever, then take a trip around my backyard to see what has bloomed this week while I was at work. 





The brightest stars of the day are the Irises. Several shades of purple are out today. I pick a couple to bring in, but mostly enjoy them with my "camera's eye". It is a sad thing that they don't last long, but it is a wonderful thing to think how much God loves the beauty of His creation. To create such color! What would our world have been like if God had made everything in black and white? I shudder to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment